For many, buying property from afar is synonymous with stress, forms and red tape! But it doesn’t have to be.
Whilst processes and regulations can vary from state to state, there are some general steps that apply on a national level when it comes to investing in Australian Property.
1. Establish your investment objectives
2. Get a team of expert professionals on your side;
- Buyer’s Advocate
- Property Manager
- Mortgage Broker
3. Arrange your finance
4. Seek FIRB approval
5. Find the right property for your needs
6. Negotiate the purchase price
7. Obtain formal mortgage approval
8. Exchange contracts & arrange payment of your deposit
9. Obtain final financial and regulatory approvals
10. Complete settlement on your Aussie property!
11. Make arrangements for tenants to move in
APB can make the process easy by managing it all for you! With our comprehensive knowledge of the real estate market, access to unlisted properties and expert negotiation skills, we can source and secure a property to meet your lifestyle or investment needs.
An APB Buyer Advocate can:
- Research and evaluate; market value, capital growth, rental return and vacancy rates in your preferred suburbs.
- Search for properties meeting your specifications.
- Provide comprehensive visual detail of select properties (i.e. digital photos of the property, street and suburb).
- Negotiate the purchase of your chosen property.
- Provide information on local transport, schools and any other facilities required by you.
- Assist in arranging finance, conveyancing, building and pest inspections as required.
- Assist in appointing the right Property Manager for your property and work with them to find you the right tenant at the right rental return.
- Have access to translators where required to facilitate your working relationship with us.
ABP takes care of all the administrative requirements of your property investment including assisting with your application to the Foreign Investment Review Board.
Buying property is easy with APB. Contact us today about how APB can help you secure an investment property in Australia.